Role and purpose
Dublin Bus is implementing an ambitious project in partnership with the National Transport Authority (NTA), to roll out the first all-electric buses to operate in Dublin’s public transport infrastructure. This project will bring very significant change to the organisation, requiring the implementation of new processes and procedures, including the use of new technologies, and the refinement of those procedures over time.
Based on the initial pilot testing of the vehicles, it has been identified that an experienced business analyst is required to join the electrification programme team to support the effective implementation of operational changes.
The successful candidate will work with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to analyse and document current and future operational processes and key performance indicators. They will collaborate across stakeholder groups to generate and document business requirements and operational impacts of new technologies, systems, and processes.
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
• NFQ Level 7-degree level qualification in a relevant discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
• 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, to include process analysis and KPIs.
• Experience supporting projects to deliver new technology, processes and ways of working.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Experience applying business analysis skills in a practical setting.
• Analytics experience in a transport operations or logistics environment beneficial
• Bring a highly structured approach to work, while maintaining flexibility and agility to changing priorities
• Self-starter, able to work on their own initiative.
• Strong written communication and documentation skills
• Strong working knowledge of office 365 suite, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and additional Microsoft Office tools
Please see attached Candidate Booklet for full Role Profile.
To apply for this role please upload your CV and cover letter explaining why your experience meets the criteria for the job.