Job Title: CRM and Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Northern Ireland.
Home-based with regular travel to offices in Derry/Londonderry and Dublin as required.
About the Company
Conscia Talent and Connexus Recruit are sister companies in a period of change and growth, and as such we need an experienced and passionate all-round marketer who is ready to help us elevate our brands to the next level.
We have a significant presence across the island of Ireland, with each brand providing tailored recruitment solutions for businesses in a variety of sectors, from large scale public sector accounts to high-growth companies.
We are seeking a CRM and Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3 years postgraduate marketing experience in a fast-paced commercial environment.
The CRM and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for elevating our brand and marketing work, contributing to the company’s ‘Work Happy” culture, and motivating and engaging other team members with a positive attitude.
The hands-on role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities, including lead generation, social media marketing, content creation, email marketing, budget management, paid advertising, analytics reporting, and website management.
You’ll be part of a small, talented and friendly team with a challenger mentality, and will be supported daily by a Digital Marketing and CRM Executive who is already in position.
As well as mentoring and developing your own team, you’ll also have direct access and mentorship from senior management at all times.
Who are you?
- A team player, prepared to roll your sleeves up, with dedication and passion for the role.
- Ability to express yourself clearly, directly and professionally through written and verbal communication.
- Positive and upbeat, full of energy with a growth mindset.
- A confident nature, not afraid to suggest new ideas.
- Good ability to build relationships, an enthusiastic and collaborative approach.
- Able to keep up with a fast pace and quick turnover of work.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Autonomous, yet you know when and how to raise questions or issues to your line manager.
- Travel may be required so access to a car and a full driving licence will be a benefit, and the right to work in the UK is a must.
Your overall task is to grow brand awareness, develop our thought leadership approach, drive engagement with our brands, work with our team on generating leads and building / tracking customer relationships and developing and winning business.
The responsibilities of this role include (not exhaustively);
- Customer Acquisition and Retention: Formulate and execute our CRM strategy to drive performance through both Conscia and Connexus. Take ownership of the end-to-end customer journey, mapping out touchpoints to identify opportunities for improved customer interaction and experience.
- Social Media Marketing: Develop, implement, monitor and optimise content marketing strategies across platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. Grow our social channels with relevant and valuable content.
- Paid Social and Paid Search: Increase brand awareness and lead generation through digital advertising. Report on campaign performance and provide actionable insights.
- Analytics and Reporting: Generate periodic reports on marketing performance an incorporating insights in to future strategy,
- Content Creation: Design and edit written and visual content.
- Email Marketing: Develop and execute email marketing strategies and analyse and report on campaign performance.
- Website (WordPress) Management: Manage the websites, including careers pages, job postings, and application processes.
- Sponsorship, Events, and Partnerships: Identify and activate opportunities for sponsorships or partnerships as well as run client events, talks and conferences to a high standard.
- Overall: Stay abreast of the latest trends and innovations in digital and content marketing, CRM and customer journey mapping and implement best practices as appropriate.
- Minimum of 3 years postgraduate marketing experience in a fast-paced marketing & business development-oriented environment.
- Demonstrably proficient in all aspects of digital marketing, content creation, email marketing, and social media management.
- Solid working knowledge of the ‘tools of the trade’ such as, Google Analytics (GA4), Bullhorn Analytics, Hootsuite, Canva and WordPress, and the desire to develop your skills further.
- Experience in HubSpot and/or other CRM tools.
- Excellent organisational, time management and workflow skills
- Travel may be required so access to a car and a full driving licence will be a benefit.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Google Certifications across any of the Google Ads disciplines.
- Certification in GA4.
- Ability to use Adobe CC or alternative design packages.
- Event management experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If this sounds like you, and you can meet the essential criteria, please apply below.